- Polar alignement successful.
- Alignment of the telescope control and connection to Carte du Ciel
- Electronic finder is adjusted.
- Bright star centered.
- Spectrograph mounted and balanced
- Slit parallel to RA or DE axis
- Spektrograph ready spectral range justified
- Spectrum parallel aligned to the chip
Switch on the calibration lamp and focussing camera to the spectrum.
Take a spectrum of a bright star. The spectrum have to be parallel better 0,5°.
Fokussing the spectrum as a fine line with the focuser at the telecope (not the camera)
Take same spectra and do a quick check with the bass program.